One side says "I love you" in English and the other side says "Ewedeshalo", meaning "I love you" in Amharic. They are adult size bracelets and they come in red or green. If you like these bracelets just specify what color you want in the box below. They are $3.50 a piece and shipping is free!
Bracelet Color - red or green

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Scrapbooking items for sale

If anyone is interested in any of these scrapbooking items just let me know! I also have scrapbooking adoption quotes and picture holders that I will post later.












1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your excitement about our referral! More info about our call will be posted soon. :) I loved meeting you at culture camp. Looks like in a few years, we'll be meeting your little one there, too! So exciting! Keep in touch until then.
    M

    ReplyDelete